So I am now down to 66 days until I marry the love of my life. In 66 days at this time (11:00am) we will be getting sealed for time and all eternity! YAY! I cannot even begin to describe the joy and excitement that thought brings to me! Wedding plans are going very well, it is really fun to see everything starting to come together. Our announcement is all designed and so now we just have to get it printed and address a billion envelopes and then they will be on their way through the mail! I am very excited, I love our announcement! :)
We have picked out a cake, I have my dress, the reception center, photographer and the announcement. So as much as we have done there is still a lot left to do. But it is all just part of the fun and excitement! :) We are both very excited and cannot wait for August 7, 2008 to come. That will definitely be the best day of our lives to this point! I am so excited to see you all and share this special day with you!
But I must say that getting addresses from people is quite difficult and coming up with the list of people to send announcements to is very time consuming, but it is all worth it! YAY!!!! 66 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love you all!
Monday, June 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It will be here before you know it......well, maybe not, but it sounds like you have a lot to keep you busy! ENJOY!
Post a Comment