So I have now been engaged for just over 3 weeks. YAY!!! Only 11 weeks and 3 days left...hahaha... :) There is still a lot to do but things are coming together well! :) I have found my wedding dress and everything that goes with it to make me feel beautiful on August 7th. :) I have my endowment scheduled, our announcement is almost done, and we have a reception location. So all of that is very very very very exciting! :) If you can't tell by all of the smiley faces that I have been using I am very very very excited! :) :) :) :) :)...
I am about halfway through my Spring Term classes so that is exciting. Even though the classes are double time because they are done in 7 weeks istead of 3 1/2 months I really like it because it doesn't give me time to get bored and lazy. :)
So between planning, working, and school I am very busy, but I wouldn't trade it for anything! I love every minute of it!
Love you all!
Monday, May 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yea!! Everything is moving right along! I can't wait for the wedding and bridal shower!! hehe...love you!
Post a Comment