Tuesday, June 10, 2008
58 Days...
So much for my daily posts...obviously life is far too busy for that! Haha...shocker...NOT! Life is going good. This week is my last week of Spring Term classes...YAY! Finals are next week...yuck! But yay I am almost done! And then I don't have to go back to school until September 2nd! YAY! I am soooooo excited for the whole come home from work and leaving work at work. I love school but it is a bummer sometimes to realize that even when i am done with classes I still have 5+ hours of homework left. But when I am done with work I am really done! YAY! I am pretty excited about this...but I still have to find time to plan a wedding...that is the trick! :) But we have our announcements all done and ready to send...well except for the addressing...which is what we will start doing this weekend...woo hoo...not fun, but I am excited to send them out so it is worth it! YAY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment