Monday, June 16, 2008
52 Days and Counting! :)
So we are now down to 52 days, it is very very exciting. We are getting lots of things done, everytime we get something accomplished I get more excited and realize just how close it is getting! We are quite a bit under 2 months now. YAY!!! Yesterday was Father's Day and it was fantastic! We went to my house and had lunch with my family and then we addressed wedding announcements for what seemed like an eternity and we are only about halfway (if we are lucky). So that is kinda stinky but exciting at the same time because I am SOOOOOOOOOO exicted to start sending them to people. I like the announcement a lot and I am excited for the day to come! Have a fantastic day! Love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment