Anyway, I am still 5 pounds under my pre-pregnancy weight, but when I started the anti-nausea medication it instantly made a huge difference. I still didn't feel great, but I could at least hold some food down and was able to gain 5 of the 10 pounds and work at least a little bit. I am suppose to work 5 hours a day, but until yesterday I was working 1-3 hours a day depending on how I was feeling (THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to my boss for being so understanding!).
Now for the wonderful point of this post (and hoping that I don't jynx myself by posting this)....
I have worked two full days in a row! WOOHOO! This may not seem like much, but trust me, it is a BIG DEAL, I haven't worked a full day in 2 months, so this is a HUGE deal! Now don't get me wrong, I am by no means 100%, but compared to the last 2 months I feel like a MILLION BUCKS! I still threw up in the morning yesterday and today, but that is it, and I have only the slightest underlying feeling of nausea...it is small...and I love that it is getting better. This improvement is not without medication however, I am still taking my med, but I have just made the goal that if I have 5 good days in a row with the medication then I will try (again...I've tried and failed a couple of times) to go off the medication and see if I can have good days without the medication.
So here is to hoping for many more good days (and no medication) in the very near future.
1 comment:
Thank goodness for meds, huh? I have no idea how women did it before the great modern medicine we have now!!! Hope you continue to feel well!
Post a Comment