.

.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Fishy

Yesterday I felt the baby move for the first time. It is very faint and feels squirmy and twisty...feels like there is a fishy in my belly. It was exciting, the baby is alive and squirmy. :)

I texted Richard when it happened and he was very excited. He was very cute about it and told his mom and his sister about it and how excited he was. It was cute, I like that he is excited about the baby. :)

Just another week or two and then we will know the gender!!!!

2 comments:

Adam and Hilary said...

how exciting! I love feeling the baby move, well at least during the day. I need to get a sewing machine then we can do some nesting/crafting together.

Emerson and Cassandra said...

That's so exciting that you felt the baby move! I can't wait until you find out the gender!