On Tuesday when I felt the baby move for the first time it was just small flutter.
When I felt it for the second time, on Friday, there were very distinct movements. I was definitely being elbowed or kicked, but I only felt about 2 or 3 kicks/elbows.
This morning is the same as Friday, but I have been feeling it every couple of minutes for about an hour. I think the baby is having a dance party.
When I felt it for the second time, on Friday, there were very distinct movements. I was definitely being elbowed or kicked, but I only felt about 2 or 3 kicks/elbows.
This morning is the same as Friday, but I have been feeling it every couple of minutes for about an hour. I think the baby is having a dance party.
1 comment:
I don't know if you've been told this already but...eat something and then sit down and you'll feel lots of movement. It's fun. :)
Post a Comment