We set out to go on a hike to a Snoqualmie Falls viewpoint. The hike was beautiful and enjoyable...until I saw this sign...I was not a happy camper and did not want to continue on the hike. Especially once I found out that Richard had purposely been walking in front of me whenever he saw one of these signs so that I wouldn't see it...unfortunately for him...he missed this one and I saw it. After freaking out for about 5 minutes I grudgingly continued the hike.
Don't worry, we didn't see any bears. :) ...If we had Richard really would have been in trouble! :)
Don't worry, we didn't see any bears. :) ...If we had Richard really would have been in trouble! :)
When we got to the viewing point at the end of the hike we were very disappointed with the view, it was really far away and you could only see the top of the water fall.
When we were driving to the trailhead we saw this sign and decided that we would stop for lunch on the way back. It was yummy and we got 3 cheeseburgers and an order of fries for $7.50! YUM!
After eating lunch we set out to find the "real" Snoqualmie Falls, and that was NOT a disappointment. It was absolutely beautiful!

3 comments:
So maybe I'm weird, but I keep wanting to see a bear. And I never do and it disappoints me. BUT I am glad you didn't see one...since you didn't want to...
That looks AMAZING! But, I'm like you, I would NOT like seeing a bear...or those signs! We must be related or something! ;)
Can't wait to see it in person.
Post a Comment