After doing my Father's Day post yesterday I realized I never did my Mother's Day post. So here is a VERY belated Mother's Day post...
My mom is the best, she is my best friend, and the best mom a girl could ask for. I can always talk to her about anything and I have always been able to. Growing up with her I knew that she would always be there for me no matter what. She is patient and understanding and loving no matter what.
My mom is the best and I can't wait to see her in July! Love you!
My mom is the best, she is my best friend, and the best mom a girl could ask for. I can always talk to her about anything and I have always been able to. Growing up with her I knew that she would always be there for me no matter what. She is patient and understanding and loving no matter what.
My mom is the best and I can't wait to see her in July! Love you!

No comments:
Post a Comment