I have the best dad in the whole world! He is one of my best friends in the whole world. I love talking to him and getting all of my sports updates from him! I loved going to BYU sporting events with him while I was growing up and I miss that a lot, but we will be sure to go to BYU events together whenever I come visit.
He is such a great example to me and shows me that he can get stronger and better every day.
He was always so supportive of me in everything that I did, he never missed a softball game or choir concert.
Thanks for everything dad, I love you!
He is such a great example to me and shows me that he can get stronger and better every day.
He was always so supportive of me in everything that I did, he never missed a softball game or choir concert.
Thanks for everything dad, I love you!

No comments:
Post a Comment