We had a C-Section scheduled for 9am so we had to be at the hospital at 7am to get ready. At 9:34am our sweet Beckett Thomas Christensen joined our family. He came out screaming with a full head of dark hair. My mom brought Soren to the hospital at about 1pm and he was immediately in love with his baby brother. Soren brought me flowers which was the cutest thing ever. Beckett was getting his bath in the nursery when they got there and Soren immediately asked, "Where's Baby Beckett?" He was so excited when Baby Beckett joined us and he got to hold him. He is the sweetest big brother and loves Beckett so much.
The experience of bringing Beckett into this world was much smoother and less exhausting than our experience with Soren. I am so grateful for a good doctor who I was able to trust and feel comfortable with.
Beckett Thomas Christensen
December 29, 2014 9:34am
8 lbs 14 oz, 20 1/4 inches
1 comment:
He is so cute, you all look great. I can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment