.

.

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Day 2 in the Hospital

Day 2 in the hospital was the day for me to start getting up and moving.  I was hooked up to my epidural and all sorts of other things the day that Beckett was born and I finally got disconnected from everything on Tuesday morning and it felt so good to be able to move!

Mom brought Soren to the hospital, they stayed for a bit and then Richard took Soren home.  Mom spent the day in the hospital with Beckett and I.  Then Richard came back to get mom, they headed out to get some dinner.  Richard was going to go home to get a good night sleep (he stayed in the hospital with me the previous night), but I had a melt down about not being able to take care of the baby on my own.  So he came back after dinner and stayed with me again.  Good hubby!








No comments: