.

.

Monday, October 6, 2014

THREE!!!!

I can't believe this crazy boy is THREE!  I seriously don't know where the time has gone.  I love birthdays and I must say, I think this was my favorite ever.  Celebrating your child's birthday when they actually get it is SOO FUN!  Soren was totally into his birthday and appreciated all of the special things that we did.  

We started off with a breakfast of pancakes and eggs.  Then we headed to the party store so he could pick out a birthday hat (he has been adamant about the fact that he needs a birthday hat).  He wore it the whole day and he got lots of comments about it, he was in heaven.

After getting his birthday hat we headed to gymnastics.  Then we went back to our house and had some friends over for a little toddler book club that we do every week.  After book club we headed to meet Richard for lunch.  Soren loved having lunch with daddy.  While Soren napped I made him a cake and cleaned up the house a bit. 

We had some friends over for dinner and cake.  After they left he got to open his presents and video chat with both sets of grandparents.

Richard had a remote control helicopter that he and Soren love to fly together, but it broke about a week before Soren's birthday, so we decided to get Soren a new one for his birthday.  As soon as he opened it he started yelling, "Soren's own copter, my own copter!" over and over and over, it was so adorable.











No comments: