.

.

Sunday, October 19, 2014

New Closet

We decided early on in pregnancy that the two kids were going to share a room (regardless of whether baby was a boy or girl).  And my first concern was the closet, the room is plenty big for their to be two kids in there, but the closet is a different story.  It is big enough for two kids worth of stuff, but most of the space was just unusable and not easily accessed so I started doing some research and asked Richard if we could do something about this.  So this past weekend his dad came up and they gave me my dream closet in the boys room.  It was a lot of work, but I am absolutely in love with how it turned out!







1 comment:

BrookeJean said...

That looks so amazing! I love that closet! Nice job, guys. I guess I better pay Richard and his dad to do that for us when the day comes that we finally have a closet to remodel.