I know I never put "tour" pics of our house up, so I guess it will just happen as the rooms get painted. After painting two rooms this weekend, we are now fully aware of how old the previous paint job is and we will be painting the rest of the house as soon as we have funds and help to do it! :)
Before (we forgot to take pictures before we moved the furniture and such so this is what we have):
After (I AM IN LOVE!!!):
| Helping daddy put the outlet covers back on |
| The door leads to our master bathroom and the closet is behind the mirror. The nook area is my craft space. |
4 comments:
You are blessed to have wonderful in-laws and a pretty handy husband. Enjoy!!
Oh, and you should make one of those really cool, fabric headboards. That would be awesome. I know you can do it!!
Wow!!! That looks great! If we come back to Carrollton, I volunteer to help paint! I enjoy painting.
Ok, so this just makes me laugh because you said you are doing a yellow in the kitchen too, well we have green paint, from what I can tell, very similar to what you used for our master bedroom. It's sitting in our room waiting to come out. And the boys room will be blue like you play room too eventually. Great minds think alike! :)
Post a Comment