.

.

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Sledding

By Friday afternoon we were finally able to get everybody healthy (my mom was sick on Christmas, Richard was sick Wednesday and Friday morning) enough to go out and have some fan for the last couple days of our vacation.  Luckily, my dad had the weekend off so it was fantastic!  After Soren's nap we took him sledding.  Then we went to Los Hermanos for dinner before hitting up the Spanish Fork Festival of Lights.  







Not thrilled at being in the snow

Saturday, my mom watched Soren while me, Richard, Jordan and dad went to the BYU vs Virginia Tech basketball game at Energy Solutions Arena.  It was a blast and BYU (aka Tyler Haws) kicked butt!  I had a blast, but I have a hard time being away from my little boy for long periods (yes, 6 hours is long to me) of time, so I was happy to get back to him.  But he was a champ for grandma, he likes her a lot!

No comments: