| How can you not love this face??? |
This sweet boy is now 15 months! I can't believe it! He had a well check on Tuesday so I figured now was a good time for an update on the blog. :)
At 15 months:
-22 lbs (25th percentile)
-30 inches (25th percentile)
-12 month clothes (a few 6-9 month onesies in some brands that run bigger)
-Blows kisses
-Waves (all the time!)
-Can point to his nose (still working on other body parts)
-Loves music, points to the speakers when he wants the music turned on
-Doesn't really eat veggies except zucchini
-Eats whatever I make for dinner which is AWESOME!!! He even eats the leftovers for lunch the next day!
-Loves to be chased
-Smiles and laughs all the time (people still always comment on how happy and laid back he seems)
-Walking and running all over the place
-He is NONSTOP!
-Is happy to play by himself and do his own thing, makes my life easy
-Knows that shaking his head means no (makes life much easier that he has a few ways to communicate)
-Points at EVERYTHING!! Sometimes helpful in knowing what he wants and sometimes just random
-Loves to play with (AKA torture) his puppy, luckily she loves him back
-Has had three haircuts
-Working on his 5th and 6th tooth (both molars on the top...random)
-Loves bathtime
-HATES getting his diaper changed
We love this boy so much, he just gets more fun as time goes on. We think he is the funniest and sweetest boy on the planet. Don't know what we did before he was around!
2 comments:
I second everything. And, I too don't know what we did before he came along. All we do now, is sit around and play with him and talk about him and watch him. Totally in love with that boy:)
What a little sweetheart! He is getting so grown up :)
Post a Comment