.

.

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Splash Pad

Today we went to check out the local splash pad, it was great. Soren enjoyed it a lot considering he can't really do anything but sit and play with the fountain.  We had a lot of fun enjoying the sun and we are excited for next summer when Soren can really enjoy the splash pad!!!









"Hey!  Who turned off the water?!?"

6 comments:

Vickie said...

What a fun day and such a cute family. Dad and I love the last picture of Soren with his pouty face. Love it!!!

Tenika Dennis said...

What fun!

Lorie S. said...

So cute! I love that last picture, classic!

Emerson and Cassandra said...

That last pic is my favorite...so adorable!

Jess and Richard said...

I'm glad you are all appreciating the last picture, I can't help but laugh every time I look at it!

Kathryn M said...

oh my, he just keeps getting cuter! love how he tries to grab the water!