.

.

Monday, May 7, 2012

7 Months

I know I say this every month, but seriously...WHERE IS THE TIME GOING!?!?!?




Taking pictures is becoming much more of an adventure, as Soren has turned into a crazy monkey child that will not hold still...which is one of the many reasons that we love him!  

At 7 months:
-Wearing 3-6 month clothes.
-For about 2 1/2 weeks he was an awesome sleeper, going to bed at 7 and waking up about 5am to eat and going back to sleep for a couple of hours...that wonderful stretch has unfortunately ended.  Hopefully it will come back soon...
-Moves a ton in his sleep, every time I check on him he is in a different position.  And I never know where to reach for him in when I get up to get him in the middle of the night.  It is dark, I have to just follow the sound of the cries.
-Has a SERIOUS foot fettish.  He is constantly eating his own feet, crawling to any feet he can see, and trying to eat every foot in sight.
-He rolls all over the place.
-He is trying desperately to crawl, he is constantly up on his knees rocking back and forth.  It is only a matter of time.
-Still doesn't sit up on his own, he has the ability to and will for a short bit every once in a while, but most of the time he just doesn't care to.  How is he suppose to move if he is sitting up?!!?
-Loves pretty much anything we put in his mouth (except avocado, tried that yesterday for Cinco de Mayo...not a fan).
-Eats rice cereal, beans, peas, squash, bananas, peaches, pears, sweet potatoes, carrots and of course lots of milk.
-Laughs and smiles all the time, he is very easily entertained.
-Loves to play in his exersaucer.
-Loves to be outside.
-Enjoys relaxing in his tube in the pool.
-Would be happy to never put clothes on.
-Really figuring out how to use his voice to express his emotions.
-Napping wonderfully.  30-60 minute nap in the morning, 1.75 hour nap in the early afternoon, and sometimes a short late afternoon nap depending on how the naps have fallen.
-Last but not least, he is very excited to move into his HOUSE on June 10th!  

2 comments:

Tenika Dennis said...

Not to compare your baby to mine but just to help you (hopefully) feel better...Jamison learned to roll over at 3 months and then NEVER did it again until just before he started crawling at 9 months. He just didn't like doing it, I decided. So it's possible Soren just isn't interested in sitting on his own. Also, Jamison went through phases when it came to sleeping through the night, so don't despair!

And just to put the focus back on your cute baby...I love the pictures of him rolling all over and playing with the "7 months" sign!

Lorie said...

3-6 month clothes? Sienna has passed him up. I just switched her into 6-12 month clothes!