I only got one picture of the day, only because I was having too much fun to worry about taking pictures. The day started with Richard giving me some balloons, starbursts (my fave!) and a card. I opened the card to find a list of how the day was going to go.
Richard was able to get home from work a little bit early and I opened presents.
Then Richard arranged for his brother and sister-in-law to babysit while we went to dinner after work! It was fun to get out without Soren. Soren is such a good baby and goes to sleep so easily that we don't even have to worry about him when we go out (which is like...never). We went to a place called Gordo's, we found a groupon for an appetizer, 2 entrees and a dessert. The food wasn't that great. The appetizer and the dessert were yummy, but the entrees were nothing special. But regardless of the quality of the food, we had a great time and it was great to get out and go on a baby free date! :)
Happy 24th birthday to me, it was a wonderful day, thanks to my two boys!
1 comment:
Glad you had a good birthday!
Post a Comment