Of course being in California we had to go to the beach! We went once when my mom and brother were in town but it was SOOOO windy and therefore freezing that we literally walked onto the beach, took pictures and left. I wanted to put Soren's feet in the water but it was WAY too cold for me to care. But we enjoyed taking pictures. :)
I stayed a few days past when the rest of my family left, so we went back to the beach to put Soren's feet in the water...can you see how much he liked it?...
2 comments:
Lol. Jamison had the same reaction the first time we put his feet in the ocean...and it was on the east coast where the water is a lot warmer. Maybe babies just don't like the ocean????
What wonderful memories. I had a great time in California with my family.
Post a Comment