My sweet boy turned 5 months on my birthday. The first picture in this post is typical Soren, he can hardly stand to be on the floor without having his arms straight out like an airplane. And I finally managed to get a picture of him on his belly, but it took some real work, I have many failed attempts.
At 5 months:
-Soren can now purposely grasp objects which makes him enjoy his floor gym a lot more
-Always holds onto the turtle that is on his carseat
-Talks and smiles all the time (smiles the most at mom and dad)
-LOVES kisses, I can almost always get lots of smiles and giggles out of him by kissing him lots (his cousins kissed him goodnight last night while he was being babysat and he gave them big smiles when they were giving him kisses)
-Sits pretty well with support
-Went on his third trip and has his fourth trip coming up next week (he has been to Utah twice, New Hampshire once and we are going to California next week)
-Stares at us very intently as we eat
-Sleeps the same...at least it isn't worse...(except that it is worse right now, but only because he is sick)
-Finally got blessed!
-Getting soooo close to rolling from his back to stomach, gets onto his side easily but can't quite figure out how to tuck his arm (may be due to the fact that he likes to pretend he is an airplane...) and kick over his leg
-Takes 2 naps that are a little under 2 hours and 1 nap that is 30-60 minutes
-Sucks on anything he can get his hands on
-Can grab his pacifier and put it in his mouth, but he hasn't figured out how to let go of it, so it comes back out when he moves his hand
-Has discovered his feet, but can't quite get them to his mouth
-Is wearing 0-3 month and 3-6 month clothes (yes, I know he is 5 months...)
1 comment:
I was going to say...I recognize that first pose! :)
Post a Comment