Friday, May 27, 2011
Oh Boy
I am in Utah for a few days spending time with the fam, I will post about all of that when I get back to Seattle and can put the pics on my computer, but until then I am just blogging to say that I feel like my belly is getting bigger by the second...I can only imagine how I will feel come week 40...yikes...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your baby is the size of a papaya right now, next up, bowling ball. No just kidding. I can't wait to see your cute pregnant self. Your belly will be adorable :)
PS A friend of mine and I are going to make quiet books for the kids. She is pregnant and due in August. Just in case you are interested!
Isn't it so crazy how fast your belly grows?! Just wait until your baby is born, it is amazing how much they grow every day!
Post a Comment