I know I already said this, but CONGRATS!!!!! We are so excited for you guys! Is "monkeys and giraffes" the theme you decided on for the baby room? Can't wait to hear about all the stuff you decide on, now that you know the gender!!! :)
Congratulations, Jessica! It's so exciting when you can actually start to plan things and call your baby by a name. :)
Congratulations! Have fun getting ready for your sweet little boy!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I know I already said this, but CONGRATS!!!!! We are so excited for you guys! Is "monkeys and giraffes" the theme you decided on for the baby room? Can't wait to hear about all the stuff you decide on, now that you know the gender!!! :)
Congratulations, Jessica! It's so exciting when you can actually start to plan things and call your baby by a name. :)
Congratulations! Have fun getting ready for your sweet little boy!
Post a Comment