We started off by going to Chili's for lunch to enjoy their wonderful 2 for $20 deal
After bowling we were both exhausted, sweaty, and very thirsty so we went to Sonic and got happy hour drinks.
After we felt we had spent enough money for the day we went home, played games and watched movies.
It was FANTASTIC! We hardly ever get days like this, most weekdays we don't see each other til about 6:00 pm and we go to bed at 10. And Saturday's are just full of chores and errands so this day was a very welcome change.
The bad news is that the Clyde is also closed today and they don't know how long it will be closed, the part they need to fix the problem is in Ohio so we'll see what happens. This wouldn't be so bad, except that Richard is going to San Francisco for an Earthquake Engineering competition next week and he has a lot of work he needs to do for it, but all the work is on his school computer, so until he can get in there he can't do anything. He is a little stressed about that. So once the Clyde is usable again I don't think I will be seeing him much at all next week. Good thing we had such a great day yesterday, because he will have a lot of work to make up.
3 comments:
Sounds like a fun day!!!! P.S. It was good to see you at that Young Women's activity the other day:)
I just love surprise days with the hubby. Glad you could have one. Hopefully the Clyde building is up and running again soon so that Richard can get his work ready for the competition!
Wow, sounds like fun! I'm glad that you guys made the most of it! I knew it must be serious when I saw Richard posted something on facebook...that NEVER happens! ;) SOOOO Glad you had so much fun together!
Post a Comment