I am really sad that I forgot to take pictures, but on Saturday I gave Richard a haircut for the first time. It was very exciting. It turned out well if I do say so myself and he now trusts me to cut his hair so we can start saving money. Hurray!
Great job!!!! John's last paying/professional hair cut was the day before our wedding. I've been doing it ever since. It took several times to get the hang of it. But it does save a lot of money. Way to go!!!!
Good job, Jessica! I was so scared when I cute Tyler's hair for the first time. Actually, I've only cut it twice and I was scared both times. But I've been told it gets easier. And it DEFINITELY saves money. :)
2 comments:
Great job!!!! John's last paying/professional hair cut was the day before our wedding. I've been doing it ever since. It took several times to get the hang of it. But it does save a lot of money. Way to go!!!!
Good job, Jessica! I was so scared when I cute Tyler's hair for the first time. Actually, I've only cut it twice and I was scared both times. But I've been told it gets easier. And it DEFINITELY saves money. :)
Post a Comment