.

.

Monday, September 21, 2009

My Brother Can Date???

On Saturday my brother, Justin, went on his first date. I can't believe he is old enough to date! (The weirder thing is that on Monday he picked me up in his car to go to the mall to help him find a tie...he is supposed to be sitting in the passenger seat...NOT ME!!!) Anyways, the date was for the homecoming dance. Before the dance him and his date and one other couple went to the BYU football game (which could not have gone any worse...the game, not their date), but they had fun. And then they went to the dance and afterward they got ice cream. It sounds like they had a great time. Here are a few pictures.



My brother and his cute cute date


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Holy crap! I can't believe he is old enough to date! I feel really old right now. Casey is 16 now too. So weird....

Emerson and Cassandra said...

Yeah, our brothers are all getting way too old for their own good. I keep forgetting that Matt can date, too. It's just weird to think about.

Lorie said...

It is crazy! He's not little anymore. Mission is right around the corner!