.

.

Monday, September 14, 2009

Masquerade!

On Saturday Richard and I went to a Masquerade Ball fundraiser. We were volunteering at the event so for the first few hours we were working and then we got to play and enjoy the evening. It was so great! There was all sorts of amazing entertainment. They had jugglers, belly dancers, fencers, ballroom dancers, and a live band for dancing. It was a really fun night and it was so fun to see everybody's costumes and how into it everybody got. The fundraiser was put on by an organization called "In Our Own Quiet Way". They are so great! Check them out at quietway.org



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Emerson and Cassandra said...

Cute pics! i love your masks! Is that a formal from high school? If so, I'm jealous. Not sure I'd be able to fit in mine anymore... ;)

Jess and Richard said...

Yeah it is from preference Junior year

Lorie said...

Jess, I love your mask! So cute!