• YOUR BOY SIDE •
[x] You love hoodies
[x] You love jeans
[ ] Dogs are better than cats
[ ] It’s hilarious when people get hurt
[x] Shopping is torture
[ ] Sad movies suck.
[x] You own a car racing game
[ ] You played with Hot Wheels cars as a kid
[ ] At some point in time you wanted to be a firefighter
[x] You owned a DS, PS2, N64, GameBoy, or Sega
[x] You used to be obsessed with Power Rangers
[x] You have watched sports on TV
[ ] Gory movies are cool
[ ] You go to your dad for advice
[x] You own like a trillion baseball caps
[ ] You used to collect hockey cards
[x] Baggy sweats are cool to wear
[ ] It’s kinda weird to have sleepovers with a bunch of people
[ ] Green, black, red, blue, or silver are one of your favorite colors
[ ] You love to go crazy and not care what people think
[x] Sports are fun
[ ] You talk with food in your mouth
[x] You sleep with your socks on at night
[x] You have fished at least once
• YOUR GIRL SIDE •
[x] You love to shop
--Only when I am in the mood and have something I am looking for...otherwise I don't really like it...especially because I don't have money to shop. :)
[x] You wear skirts
--Only on Sundays and special occassions
[x] You wear the color pink
--Occasionally
[x] You go to your mom to talk
[] You consider cheerleading a sport
[] You hate wearing the color black
[x] You like going to the mall
--See the shopping question...
[x] You like getting manicures and/or pedicures
[x] You like wearing jewelry
[x] You cried watching The Notebook
[x] Skirts are a big part of your wardrobe
--Only because of church. :)
[ ] Shopping is one of your favorite hobbies
[ ] You don’t like Star Wars
[x] You are/were in gymnastics
[x] It takes you around one hour to shower, get dressed, and make-up
[ ] You smile a lot more than you should
[x] You have more than 10 pairs of shoes
[x] You care about what you look like
--Not usually...but I do like looking presentable...but I will go out in public in sweats and no make up
[x] You like wearing dresses when you can
--See skirt question
[x] You like wearing high heel shoes
[x] You used to play with dolls as little kid
[ ] You like putting make-up on others
[ ] You like being the star of everything
[ ] Pink is one of your favorite colors
• Appearance •
[x] I am shorter than 5′5″
[x] I have scars
[x] I tan/burn easily
[ ] I wish my hair was a different color
[ ] I have friends who have never seen my natural hair color
[ ] I have a tattoo
[ ] I am self-conscious about my appearance
[x] I’ve had/have braces
[ ] I’ve been told I’m attractive by a complete stranger
[ ] I have more than two piercings
[ ] I have/had piercings in places besides my ears
• Embarrassment •
[ ] I’ve slipped out a “lol” in a spoken conversation
[ ] Disney movies still make me cry
[x] I’ve snorted while laughing
[x] I’ve laughed so hard I’ve cried
[ ] I’ve glued my hand to something
[x] I’ve laughed ’til some kind of beverage came out of my nose
[x] I’ve had my pants rip in public
• Health •
[ ] I’ve gotten stitches
[ ] Broken a bone
[ ] I’ve had my tonsils removed
[ ] I’ve sat in a doctor’s office with a friend
[ ] I’ve had my wisdom teeth removed
[x] I’ve had serious surgery
--Does a scope count? Not really serious but I was knocked out for it...
[x] I’ve had chicken pox
• Traveling •
[x] I’ve driven/riden over 200 miles in one day
[x] I’ve been on a plane
[x] I’ve been to Canada
[ ] I’ve been to Cuba
[ ] I’ve been to Niagara Falls
[ ] I’ve been to Ottawa
[ ] I’ve gone to Sudbury
[ ] I’ve been to the Caribbean
[ ] I’ve been to Europe
[ ] I’ve been to Florida
• Experiences •
[ ] I’ve gotten lost in my city
[x] I’ve seen a shooting star
[x] I’ve wished on a shooting star
[x] I’ve seen a meteor shower
[x] I’ve gone out in public in my pajamas
[ ] I’ve pushed all the buttons on an elevator
[ ] I’ve kicked a guy where it hurts
[ ] I’ve been to a casino
[ ] I’ve been skydiving
[ ] I’ve gone skinny-dipping
[ ] I’ve drank a whole gallon of milk in one hour
[ ] I’ve crashed a car
[x] I’ve been skiing
[x] I’ve been in a musical
[x] I’ve caught a snowflake or snow on my tongue
[ ] I’ve seen the Northern Lights
[ ] I’ve sat on a rooftop at night
[x] I’ve played a prank on someone
[ ] I’ve ridden in a taxi
[ ] I’ve seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show
[ ] I’ve eaten Sushi.
[x] I’ve been snowboarding
• Relationships •
[ ]I'm single
[ ] I’m in a relationship
[ ] I’m engaged
[x] I've been married
[x] I miss someone right now
[ ] I’ve gotten divorced
[ ] I’ve told someone I loved them when I didn’t
[ ] I’ve told someone I didn’t love them when I did
• Honesty / Crime •
[x] I’ve done something I promised someone else I wouldn’t
[x] I’ve done something I promised myself I wouldn’t
[ ] I’ve snuck out
[ ] I’ve lied to my parents about where I am
[x] I’ve cheated while playing a game
[x] I’ve ran a red light
[x] I’ve witnessed a crime
[ ] I’ve been in a fist fight
[ ] I’ve been arrested
• Death and Suicide •
[x] I’m afraid of dying
[ ] I hate funerals
[ ] I’ve seen someone/something dying
[ ] Someone close to me has attempted/committed suicide
[ ] I’ve written a eulogy for myself
• Materialism •
[ ] I own over 5 rap CD’s
[ ] I have an unhealthy obsession with anime/manga
[ ] I own designer purses, costing over $100 a piece
[x] I own something from Pac Sun
[ ] I collected comic books
[x] I own something from The Gap
[x] I own something I got on E-Bay
[ ] I own something from Abercrombie
• Random •
[x] I can sing well
[ ] Stolen a tray from a fast food restaurant
[x] I open up to others easily
[x I watch the news
[ ] I don’t kill bugs
[x] I sing in the shower
[ ] I am a morning person
[ ] I paid for my cell phone ring tone
[x] I am a sports fanatic
[x] I twirl my hair
[ ] I care about grammar
[ ] I have “?”’s in my screen name
[ ] I love spam
[ ] I’ve copied more than 30 CD’s in a day
[ ] I bake well
[x] My favorite color is either white, yellow, pink, red, blue, black, purple, or orange
[x] I would wear pajamas to school
[ ] I like Martha Stewart
[ ] I know how to shoot a gun
[ ] I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS
[x] I laugh at my own jokes
[ ] I eat fast food weekly
[ ] I’ve not turned anything in and still got an A in a certain class
[ ] I can’t sleep if there is a spider in the room
[ ] I am really ticklish
[ ] I like white chocolate
[x] I bite my nails
[x] I’m good at remembering faces
[x] I’m good at remembering names
[x] I’m good at remembering dates
[ ] I honestly have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Fun stuff, Jess!
Post a Comment