Nine days ago President Barack Obama took the Oath of Office. I had a break from classes during the Oath so I went into the Wilk Terrace on campus where there is a large TV and there were lots of people gathered there to watch. And whether you voted for him or not there is no denying the history that was made in that moment. President Obama has a way of firing you up and making you feel more American than you have since 9/11. However, now it has been 9 days and we are now seeing his lies unfold...
I have been intrigued as to this 800+ billion dollar "stimulus" package that has now been passed in one branch of Congress (try as the Republicans did they couldn't keep it from passing on their own). The "stimulus" package is not even close to what the Democrats want you to think. Here is an article that points out the many flaws of the plan.
Thanks for the "change"...
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You nailed it. He IS a really good public speaker, and he really does make you feel warm and fuzzy...which makes me distrust him even more. Let's just hope that he doesn't screw up our country completely before he's left office, I guess...
I know..............don't even get me started!
Post a Comment