.

.

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Tree!

Today we picked up our Christmas tree from Richard's grandma's house. It was a wedding gift from her and Richard's Aunt Diana. So we were very excited about that and it is pre lit! Woohoo! Here are some pictures from the event.



5 comments:

Lorie said...

How fun...decorating for your first Christmas together! Looks like you could just turn on the Christmas tree for light! Lucky you guys...you didn't have to put lights on...I am jealous!

Jess and Richard said...

yeah it was really nice and the tree was FREE! what more can you ask of a christmas tree!??! :)

Jessica Garthe said...

So Cute! Awh the days of being newly married.

Emerson and Cassandra said...

I love your tree...it's even bigger than ours, lol. Isn't it exciting to plan your first Christmas together? The lights on your tree are pretty sweet.

Aaron and Tiffani Peterson said...

Jess! That's cute! I love you guys!