So we are now under 30 days until the glorious day of August 7th! YAY!!! :)
In the last 3 days Richard and I have really become quite the bargain shoppers...especially when it comes to furniture...we need furniture but there isn't much money to purchase it. Luckily, from my house we are taking a couch and dresser so that is helpful but then there is the issue, of desk, bed, entertainment center, etc. So what is the solution...craigslist and ksl.com....great sources. We found an entertainment center on craigslist for $35 and we found a bed (metal frame, box springs, and mattress) on ksl.com for $75! Yes...I used bed sounds gross, but we checked it out and it is all very clean and nice, and only a few years old, and when you are poor engaged college students you take what you can get. :) YAY! So we are pretty excited about that.
So the great thing is that we now have furniture that we can put into our apartment...the problem is that it is July 9th and we can't move anything into our apartment until August 4th. So the trick is finding a place to store it. I have a feeling my parent's house is going to really get filled up...I am sure they will love that...especially since they just dejunked and cleaned the basement....hehehe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment