.

.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Because life isn't busy enough....

Before I get into the events of yesterday I will quickly update you on wedding stuff. All of the planning is pretty much done, now it is just finishing touches on everything and some picture stuff. We are now down to 16 days so that is very exciting...now to yesterday...

I was sitting at home in my apartment watching TV while waiting for Richard to get home so we could eat dinner and go over to our friend's house for a game night when I got a phone call from Justin...

Jordan had a pretty bad accident on his bike. He was riding up the hill to our house (in a hurry to try and get home in time for FHE) and there was a big huge trailer hitch (the kind that stick out of the back of a truck) sticking out across the sidewalk and he was almost to the top of the hill and getting tired so his head was down concentrating and he didn't see the hitch and hit his head on it and cracked his head open. After riding in the ambulance to the hospital he got 20 stitches. His cut was 4 inches long and about 1/4 inch wide and deep...so it was quite the eventful night at our house. I spent the night home with my family because Jordan wanted me there when he got home and that wasn't til about 11pm.

3 comments:

Hangin with the Burke's said...

Scary but I am glad he is OK

Lorie said...

I was glad that you were there to keep Justin company too! I'm glad that all is well. Poor Jordan!

Hangin with the Burke's said...

Jess - We are so sorry that we are not going to be able to make it to your wedding. I hope that it is the best day and please know that we are thinking of you. Love ya, Jennie