I took off on Saturday with my mom, brothers, and Richard (boyfriend) to hang out in Cali for a few days before finals start. It was mom and the boys spring break so being the responsible people that we are Richard and I up and left with them right before finals! hahaha!
As irresponsible as it may have been I have no regrets, and it was nice to have a break before finals and unfry my brain for a few days. On Sunday we went and hung out with family that was lots of fun as always...never a dull moment with our family! Haha
On Monday we went to Knott's Berry Farm from about 10-4, that was also lots of fun and then we got to eat a delicious dinner at El Torito. Yummy!
On Tuesday mom, grandma, Justin and Jordan went to Disneyland while me and Richard played games and went to the beach. After a few beautiful and warm hours on the beach and in the cold water we went home and got clean to go to dinner at Outback Steakhouse. Then we went and walked on the pier at Seal Beach and got Cold Stone...I LOVE ICE CREAM! If I could live off of it and not die in a year I definitely would!
Wednesday we went and got donuts in the morning then we had In and Out and Volcanoe Burger for lunch. Then we played games and hung out until heading up to the LA Sports Center for the taping of American Gladiators, that was fun.
Thursday morning the fun and games were over, back to Utah. Now it is Friday and I have two finals down and two more to go...and then on Wednesday it's time for another vacation...this time to New Hampshire! YAY!
Friday, April 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It sounds like you had so much fun!! Cute pictures!
Post a Comment