.

.

Monday, April 7, 2008

Update

Well, I figured that since I have sent out invites to view my blog I should probably post something that may be of at least some interest to all of you...
Since I haven't talked to a lot of you (at least not as much as I should) I will try to give you a detailed but brief update on my life in the past few months (I operate by BYU semesters).
I am majoring in Political Science at Brigham Young University in Utah and I love it! Life is great in college, busy but great! I am at a great place in my life right now. I am also working on a minor in International Development (that is my true passion, but they don't have the major, so I went to the next best thing). This is my fourth semester here, but as far as credits go I am a junior, so that is fun. But a lot of those credits don't do much for me as far as graduation goes so I have about 1 1/2 or 2 years left despite the number of credits that I have.
My apartment complex and my ward are fantastic! I love them both, I have so much fun and I am really glad that I decided to live where I do and with who I do. :)
It is the last full week of classes. And finals start next Friday and then I am done for about a week. But I am going spring term so I don't have much of a break. But spring term is only 6 weeks so come the middle of June I will start my actual break! :) But I am really excited about my classes for spring term so it'll be good. And it isn't long enough to get tired of my classes, and besides I love my major so I enjoy my classes.
I am dating a great guy and we have a lot of fun together. We have been dating since October so we are going on 6 months...an eternity...I know. Haha. JK. Things are great and we always have a blast together, he is a really great and fun guy.

2 comments:

Lorie said...

Welcome to the blogging world, I love catching up on your life. Keep the blogs coming!

Bill and Ramona said...

Hey, thanks for inviting me to view your blog. How fun. The picture is really cute. You make life sound like so much fun. I am happy for you, Jess. We enjoyed being with you and look forward to having you here in good ol' Sunny California!! I love you, Grandma