.

.

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thanksgiving Day

Richard's family has a tradition of going on a hike every Thanksgiving morning.  It is something that his dad really looks forward to and now he loves sharing this tradition with his grandkids.  

I stayed behind and helped get food prepared.  I am not much of a hiker anyway, and needless to say I wasn't interested in going at 8 months pregnant.  But I enjoy staying behind and helping Richard's mom with the Thanksgiving meal preparations.






We had a delicious Thanksgiving dinner at Carolyn and Tyler's house.  And after dinner they heated up the hot tub for everybody to enjoy. The kids got in way before the water was warmed up and enjoyed every second of it.  The adults joined once the water was actually hot.  :)




After swimming and playing it was about bedtime and Susan was happy to take the kids all back to her house and put them to bed so that the rest of us could stay and play games.  

We had a fantastic family Thanksgiving!

No comments: