Sunday morning we got up and got some breakfast and headed out. We were going to walk around the San Antonio temple but the grounds were closed so we just drove around it. We headed to Austin to spend Mother's Day with Richard's family. We got to Carolyn and Tyler's house and got set up to video chat with Justin and my family. We had already told Richard's parents that I was pregnant on Friday, but today was the day to tell the rest of the family. I should have gotten a picture of it, but I didn't think about it. While were talking I told my family that Soren had a picture to show them and he held up a sign that said "Only Child, Expiring January 2015" They were all very excited about the news. We found out about a week before and had been keeping it a secret for our Mother's Day surprise.
After a delicious dinner and a good time with Richard's family we headed back to Dallas. I am happy to say that the drive home was smooth sailing!
No comments:
Post a Comment