.

.

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Two Years Old!!!!

2 year stats --
Height:  33 inches (10-25%)
Weight:  27 lbs 10 oz (25-50%)
He is potty trained.  Woo hoo!

Favorites --
Activities/Things:  Being outside, playing at the park, gymnastics, dancing to the music, looking at books

Food:  fruit, green smoothies, sandwiches, hot dogs, graham crackers, popcorn

Books:  Things That Go, My First Alphabet, Pregnancy Journal I kept with him, Abby's First Book of Shapes (Sesame Street)

Show:  Sesame Street, Blue's Clues

He has started picking up sooo many words in the last month.  I feel like one day he had like 5 words and the next he just started repeating everything we say.  Here is the list (there are probably more, but this is what I can think of right now and they don't sound like the word, but they are getting closer and we know what he is saying):  mama, dada, radley (rara), car, truck, cougars, go, keys, cheese, ice, more, thank you, on, off, hot dog, pop tart, popcorn, tall, yeah, no, night night, bye, hi, grandma, grandpa, Tate, puppy, jump, banana, clean (he only says this singing the clean up song which he learned in nursery), Jesus, Elmo, Blue, eye, nose, shirt, shoe.  
That is all I can think of right now, but I know there are more.  The best thing he says is "ra, ra, goooo Cougars."  All actions included.  it is awesome.  Love this boy!

Soren is the sweetest little boy and he is hilarious and he knows it.  He is very social and loves to show off.  He always gets a lot of attention from everybody when we go out.  He makes everybody feel like they are his favorite person.  He loves to say hi and give big smiles to everybody he sees.  He loves to have dance parties and play with his puppy.  They are best friends and love each other.  He keeps me on my toes always going from one thing to the next.  If he is every quiet I know there will be a mess waiting for me.  :)  He loves to play games and he is getting more cuddly which I love!  

I just can't get enough of him, he is at such a fun age!  I got a little emotional on his birthday on Sunday because of how fast the time is going.  I am not sad that he is 2, but it makes me so emotional to think about how fast it has gone.  I feel like the next time I turn around he will be leaving me to go to school all day.

Love this little bug so much!

No comments: