.

.

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day!

First, to my amazing dad.  I love him so much.  I am lucky to have such a great relationship with my dad, being the only child for the first five years of my life definitely has it's advantages!  I had several years to be spoiled with all of the attention.  Scooter rides, sporting events and his undivided attention.

Love my dad so much, he is amazing dad and an awesome grandpa!  Soren loves him so much, he gets spoiled with so much love and attention whenever grandpa is around.  Grandpa is always happy to take him outside to play and let him do anything he wants (within reason of course).  I love watching Soren and my dad interact, it is a wonderful thing to see how blessed my son has been with such wonderful grandparents.


























And of course to my handsome husband.  He is such an amazing dad and it melts my heart whenever I get to see him and Soren interact.  Soren loves his daddy so much and loves to be with him as soon as he walks in the door from work.  My love has only grown for Richard as I have seen him become 100% committed to the happiness and well being of our little family.  Soren is a very lucky little boy to have the wonderful dad that he does!


No comments: