.

.

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Book Sale

Last week the school district was selling a bunch of their old books, I saw a friend post about it on facebook, so I decided to go check it out.

Everything was .50-$2.00.  It was AMAZING!  I bought a lot of books, but it could have been worse. I had two bags full, but then sorted through them and only kept the ones I HAD to have.  

Many of them are too advanced for Soren right now, but I couldn't pass up the great deals, so his book collection for the future has also begun.  There were a lot of books from my childhood that I got for him.  I am so excited about all of my purchases.

This entire stack cost me $34.00!




2 comments:

Lorie S. said...

Oh! Good work! That sale would have been trouble for me, I'm addicted to buying books, especially for the boys!

Tenika Dennis said...

My husband has pretty much banned me from buying Jamison any more books because he has a whole bookshelf full already. They are so hard to pass up though, and reading is such a great thing to encourage our kids to do!