.

.

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Party

We had Soren's first birthday party on Saturday and I am very pleased with how it turned out.  It was simple, but cute and fun.  I must say, after putting his party together, I don't know how people pull off these crazy extravagant parties, I was running errands and getting stuff ready all week as it was.  We did a "wish upon a star" theme and I was very happy with it.  Thanks to all of our awesome family who made the trip out for it!  
















2 comments:

Tenika Dennis said...

I agree, any kind of get-together is so stressful to plan...a giant party? Not happening! I love Soren's little onesie!

Lorie S. said...

What a happy day! I know what you mean about the party thing. I always want to do a great, beautiful, fancy one but I can't afford it and for sure can't find the time. :)