I love this sweet boy, even when he is crazy and doesn't sleep. How could you not love this face even on 3-4 hours of sleep?
At 8 months:
-A week ago I would have said that he only wakes up to eat once around 4am, but that is no longer the case. His nighttime sleeping has been less than stellar. And he's been waking up for the day at 6am...way too early in my opinion.
-On a happier note, he naps really well. He isn't super consistent, but he usually has at least one good nap (1 1/2-2 hours) and then one or two other shorter naps.
-Still wearing 3-6 months clothes, I think we will be moving up in a couple weeks.
-He crawls EVERYWHERE! Nothing is safe anymore.
-He can pull himself up onto his knees.
-Eats soooo much. He eats 1/2 cup of cereal and about 4 jars of baby food plus 4-5 nursings per day.
-Has two teeth.
-Has two teeth.
-Loves to talk to anybody who will listen.
-Smiles at everybody.
-Still no stranger anxiety (feeling pretty lucky with this one).
-"Sings" the hymns at church.
Likes to help me fold the laundry (attack everything I have just folded).
-Loves dogs, every time he pets one he just laughs.
-Tummy sleeper
-Still has a foot fettish
-Finally cares enough to sit up
-Can get himself from laying on his belly to sitting up
-LOVES to laugh. BEST SOUND EVER! My favorite thing is listening to him laugh while Richard plays with him.
-Loves going swimming
We love this boy so much and we love watching him discover new things. Love you lots baby boy!
1 comment:
I cannot believe he is already 8 months old!!! NOOOO!!! He is growing way too fast! And he is still wearing 3-6 months clothes?!? Too bad he's not a girl, he could be wearing Sienna's hand me downs!!! :)
Post a Comment