(I was trying to get a picture of him on his tummy, but he wouldn't stay there long enough...)
-Weight: 13 lbs 14 oz (25th percentile)
-Height: 24 inches (25th percentile)
-Still in 0-3 month clothes
-Enjoys being in his swing
-Doesn't hate his car seat so much
-Loves to suck on his fist, or anything he can get his hands on
-Rolls from his tummy to his back
-Giggles
-Smiles a lot
-Makes a lot of noise...cries less...yells more :)
-Sleeps about the same, wakes up around 12:30 and 4:30, not super consistent, but this is usually the ballpark
-Can't sleep without being swaddled...double swaddled actually
-Puts himself to sleep pretty well
-Enjoys playing by himself, but doesn't like to lay on his back for very long...it will be a good day when he can sit up by himself
-Loves to smile and talk to himself in the mirror
-Enjoys tummy time more now that he can hold his head up and his face isn't buried in the floor
4 comments:
He's growing so fast! I love how happy he looks. Happy babies are the best.
Wow. I just noticed his arms are by his side. Weird!
Wow. I just noticed his arms are by his side. Weird!
Wow. I just noticed his arms are by his side. Weird!
Post a Comment