.

.

Thursday, June 9, 2011

News Flash!

I guess the fact that I finally look pregnant is making Richard realize that we are actually going to have a baby in approximately 16 weeks. Several times a week he will get home from school and I will be making dinner, reading, or something else fairly productive (haha) and his first comment will be "Wo, you are pregnant."...like he hasn't known this for five months. I think reality is finally sinking in for both of us. Can't wait to me our sweet baby boy (but I do want him to stay put for at least 14 more weeks...I am not that anxious)!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Isn't it funny how much they start to notice once you actually start getting huge? I know what you mean!

Tenika Dennis said...

At least he puts it that way! Tyler would always say, "You're huge!" and quack when I walked/waddled ;)

Alicia Curtis said...

I'm so glad that my husband was not the only one that did that! Now we're both just hoping our little one comes soon. Waiting is killer.