.

.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day (and very late Mother's Day)

Since I was flying on an airplane back from Texas on Mother's Day my Mother's Day post was neglected. So this is going to be Mother's Day and Father's Day in one. :) I just want to say thanks to my wonderful parents for all that they have done for me and I am so excited to see them next week and I am even more excited for them to be grandparents in a few short months, I know that they are going to be fantastic grandparents. Love you!


And of course I want to say Happy Father's Day to my wonderful hubby, he is one excited daddy-to-be. I have really enjoyed seeing him be excited about the sweet boy that is going to be joining our family. He gets more excited everyday as the reality continues to set in and the due date gets closer and closer. Love you! You are going to be a fantastic dad and I can't wait to see you interact with our sweet baby.

1 comment:

Tenika Dennis said...

It's so exciting to see how the men interact with their babies!