Today is our 2nd anniversary! I can't believe how fast time flies! We had some other things to do today so we celebrated our anniversary on Thursday, it was Richard's turn to plan it and he did a GREAT job! It started off with lunch at the Spaceneedle, which was AMAZING! The food was delicious and the view was spectacular, we LOVE LOVE LOVE Seattle!
After lunch we walked around for a little while trying to find a place to get ice cream, we couldn't find anything so we decided to go into a Rite Aid and buy a pint of Ben and Jerry's, it was delicious.
After eating ice cream we headed over to Safeco field for a Mariner's baseball game, unfortunately they lost 5-0, but it was still fun.
Happy Anniversary to my love! I am excited for many more years of celebration! Love you!
4 comments:
Congratulations! I can't believe it has already been two years!
What a fun day! Happy Anniversary!
Happy A day!
Wow, two years already? Has it really been three years since we all "fake cuddled" and drove to the temple "just for fun" as "friends"...fate definitely has a sense of humor. I'm so glad you found your perfect guy and that I got to be there while it was all happening (and find my perfect guy in the meantime). Happy Anniversary to you!!!! :)
Post a Comment