.

.

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Chef Jessica

I LOVE Chinese Food and a couple of months ago I came across a great recipe for Orange Chicken. I have made it about 3 times, and it is better everytime I make it! YUM! That is what we had for dinner on Thursday. It was great! And I am OBSESSED with cream cheese wontons, they are so easy and delicious that I just eat them as a snack. YUM!!!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Nicole said...

I think you should send me both recipes!

Lorie said...

Looks yummy, I still haven't tried that! But, I think you just inspired me to try it!

Tenika Dennis said...

How do you make the wontons?! I like my recipe for chicken and lo mein but I don't have a cream cheese wonton recipe. Would you be willing to share?

BrookeJean said...

I need to get this recipe from you. I LOVE orange chicken. ... Actually I just love Chinese food in general.