.

.

Saturday, February 20, 2010

#4


Richard received his acceptance letter to University of Washington! Not only has he been accepted, but they will be paying for him to visit! YAY!!! We had pretty much given up hope on him being invited up there because their graduate weekend is March 5th so we figured they had already sent out their invitations since there is only 2 weeks left before their graduate weekend. And all of the activities are taking place on the 5th so he will be able to fly home the morning of the 6th and be home by 1:00pm so we can still celebrate my birthday!

That means he has been accepted to all of the graduate schools that he applied to! Hurray! I am so proud of all the hard work that he has put in over the last couple of years and I am so happy to see it all pay off!

I am so proud of him and it is days like this that I wonder if life can get any better.

1 comment:

Alicia Curtis said...

Hip Hip Hooray! That is so exciting!!! Go Richard!