.

.

Monday, July 13, 2009

I stink at this...I know...

So I now officially stink at blogging...I know. I know I said I would blog all about Guatemala when I got back...but I'm pretty sure that would take years...so if you have any questions just ask! But I will post some pictures, I really promise. Not in this post...but soon! I will also post some pictures from Richard's trip to China! Hurray!

So an update on our life...

As you know I went to Guatemala and Richard went to China. We both had absolutely amazing (and very different) experiences. We loved every minute of it, but we were happy to be home. Richard picked me up from the airport and we went straight to Olive Garden so that I could eat lots and lots of salad (you would be surprised how quickly you begin to miss lettuce when you can't eat it...I barely made it through 2 weeks!).

Since our wonderful trips we have been just as busy as ever. We are both going to school and working. I am taking my final class before August graduation (HURRAY!), so I just have my one class, it is my capstone class, so basically I am just writing a big long research paper. And I am working 30 hours a week, so needless to say I stay PLENTY busy! Richard is taking two classes and working about 20 hours a week, so we are both very busy!

We are also moving to a new apartment on July 27th so we are supposed to find time to pack and clean our current apartment in all of our spare time (right...). Life is busy, but we will find a way to get it all done...we always do! :)

No comments: