Friday, May 22, 2009
Wow...
So I am now at work and Richard is on campus waiting for 4:00 to roll around so he can go to the airport and go to China. I knew saying bye would be hard, but I didn't anticipate breaking down in tears mere seconds after dropping him off. I called him less than a minute after saying goodbye to tell him that I miss him through my tears. It was intense. The weekend will be rough since I have nothing to do, but hopefully on Monday when I head out for my own adventure it won't be quite as hard. I am looking forward to my own adventure and to him having his own adventure, but I can't wait for June 10th to come so we can be together again and share all of our fun adventures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment